Saturday, July 5, 2008

Decades of Design


An old media kit from St. Louis Magazine was found by me when my mom and I were going through some of my father's papers. I thought this was so cool. While in flux for the last few months, my studio has become a disaster area - because even though I have the additional responsibility of some of my father's projects - I still have many deadlines of my own.

I spent today going through some of my own things and my husband kindly reminded me that I wasn't going to get much done if I kept reading all of the magazines ie: my copies of St. Louis Magazine and AT Home- trying to figure out why I kept so many issues - I realized by paging through each issue why and found something I hadn't noticed before - started reading it- it became hopeless to think I would throw any away- I decided to keep all of them!